"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Danskin's shape up shoes


  • I bought Danskin's 'shape up' shoes last two weeks. They build with comfy curved plate for easy movement. Seriously, these shoes are soooo comfortable.

  • You need to be careful when you try these shoes for the first time, and you will get used with it within 5-10minutes.

  • This type of footwear comes with sandals too. I choose Daskin brand because they are more cheaper than others.

  • I LOVE THEM very much! :). Alhamdulillah and I really glad I bought these shoes because no more foot pain!


Notes: Rasa-rasanya, sape2 yang selalu sakit kaki bila jalan lama-lama or berdiri lama2 tu sesuai kot pakai ni, sebab selese sangat.. Bila pakai tu, rasa cam jalan pakai high-heels dan melayang2..best best :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

order satu!

Aza said...

sapa ni :p tapi ni untuk women saje, ermmm lelaki jarang2 sakit kaki..hehe