"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Touched!

I watched 'secret millionaire' show just now with my husband.

The Secret Millionaire is about wealthy millionaire people who leave behind their luxury life and go out secretly into some of the poorest areas in the US. After experiencing the hardship of unfortunate people in the neighborhoods, they will reward some money to people who voluntarily helping the survival of their community.

I'm so touched! Seriously, I burst with tears when they accepted a 'thousands dollar' check.

http://abc.go.com/shows/secret-millionaire

'terasa insaf dan bersyukur dengan nikmat yang Allah berikan. Alhamdulillah.'

No comments: