"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jalan-jalan cari 'American Robin!'

This is one of my robins' shots. Lovely isn't it? American Robin is a migratory songbird in State. Get more information of the bird in wikipedia.org.


We noticed a group of 'uninvited' guest at our backyard this afternoon. I was so excited to see robins there. They were lingering on the grass searching for food, probably. When I aimed the camera with my zoom lens, and get ready with the shutter, a bunch of them flew in front of me and rested on the trees nearby. What a surprised! :) Subhanallah! I had a great time capturing them.

It was hard to snap their pictures because they were very sensitive to even a single movement. So, I need to sneak slowly to get close to them for a better shot. Guest what, I cannot even be one step closer. Luckily I have my telephoto lens so I no need to be too close to them. I wish I can stand like a statue and wait for them to come to me :) but weather was my enemy. It was too cold even to leave my fingers gloves-off to hit the shutter. Wondering, how the robins can stand the weather. Huh can't wait for summer.

However, it was too cold outside but luckily the robins take the stage today and I tried my best to capture them.


**Thanks to Papa and Aliya for accompanying me. I shared more photos at my photoblog! ^^


No comments: