"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today is my birthday!

26 years back, my mom was struggling with the pains to deliver me. I really thankful for her loves and hardship that make what I am now. The greatest birthday gift I ever had is being a daughter to the most wonderful, beautiful and kind mom in the whole world! ^^

It is nothing special for my birthday in this twenty eleven year. There are no cake, no candles, and no celebration either. Perhaps i'll received a bouquet of red rose from my husband after he come back from work later.

One more year old makes me so nervous and repents. How many years left for me to live in this Allah's land. How many days can I learn to be a good Muslim. How many minutes can I spend my time with my loves one. How many seconds can I breath and zikr to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'Ala and Rasulullah Sallallaho Alaihe Wassalam. Ya Allah, how fast the time is.

The one year plus, means the one year short of my life.

Thanks to all my family and friends for the birthday wishes and prays.

No comments: