"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Routine

  • My everyday's routine seems so boring and full with unimportant activities (such as Facebook). So, I created this blog to fill my daily time with 'some' works. From this blog, I can improved and polished my English writing.
  • If you followed and read my previous blog entires, the grammar and word structure are not good enough. I try make it better by learning new words from online dictionary, take notes, and read English magazines.
  • I am staying at USA, but I don't have much opportunity to speak English. I mostly spend my time at home with Aliya, and I don't have any social connection with other people except Papa.
  • Papa is a super busy person. He works 24/7. We only had quality time together on weekends, but only if Papa not working on Saturday or Sunday. I am lucky to have Aliya around. Alhamdulillah.
  • I hope Papa will finish his school as soon as possible with a good result.
  • I hope we can be a better person and a better Muslim, insyaAllah.

Aliya of the day!

Aliya


My everyday breakfast!


Ingredients:
  • Hershey's chocolate syrup
  • Fresh milk
*Fill in the Hershey's chocolate syrup into the glass (secukup rasa). Then, fill in the glass with fresh milk, and put the ice cubes.

No comments: