"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Monday, March 22, 2010

eBay, Canon & Life!

eBay!
  • I sold another top today in my virtual shop, eBay. For the first time I used eBay to sell women's cloth that I bought from JCPenney. This is only for fun and to fill my time. I'm not a serious seller!
  • I started my eBay selling last month, and I managed to sell 7 items.
One of my selling item.

My DSLR Canon!
  • I'm waiting for FEDEX delivery for my Canon today, sent by Canon Factory Service Center at California.
  • Last week, I sent my camera for evaluation and repair, because I having a problem with the built-in flash. I hope everything will going well when I received the camera soon. The camera is still under warranty and I no need to pay any dollar for the service. Lucky me!
My camera, Canon 500D

Notes: I received my camera at 12.40pm. My camera has been examined and it was found the upper cover assembly was jammed the built-in strobe did not pop-up. I hope this problem will not occur in future!

LIFE!
  • Last night, I watched LIFE at National Geographic Discovery Channel, Subhanallah, it really amazing show! Visit this WEBSITE to explore more! Worth to watch and don't miss it for next Sunday!

written by;
mama

No comments: