"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekend + birds hunter!

Assalaamu’alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh
May Allah’s peace and blessings be upon you. :)

After Papa coming back from work this afternoon, we were going for birds photo shooting not far from our apartment. At first, we went to a 'forest' nearby, but it end up with disappointment when I couldn't shoot any birds there.The birds were too far from our sight. My finger started to freeze because of the cold and heavy winds. I wished I had my gloves on to stay a bit longer there.

'The forest'
We headed up to  a parking lot not far from the first site when Papa's saw a few white bird flew over there. When we reached, a bunch of white birds lingering just a few feet above us, and I didn't waste any second to hit my camera shutter. We felt so happy, especially Aliya and I. Aliya kept saying 'cirp cirp cirp', her sound for the chirping birds! It's my first experience shooting wild birds this close. Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah! Allahuakbar! speechless!

After 30 minutes there, we got tired and hungry, so, we went to Subway for their 12 inches tuna sandwich. We had a great short family hang out this evening. Thanks to Papa for your time! =)


The white birds (Ring-billed Gull)!
More photos in my photoblog! =)

Alhamdulillah, tomorrow is Saturday. It's time for three of us being outside, going to some 'interesting places'(maybe for another birds hunt, insyaAllah) and spend a happy time together. I hope for the good weather tomorrow since Brookings is not ready for the blooming season yet. The cold and heavy wind, rain and snow are still here. I really can't wait for warm weather.

Have a great weekend to all! =)

No comments: