"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bad weather for the weekend!

Assalaamu’alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh
May Allah’s peace and blessings be upon you. :)

First of all, happy weekend to all! Have a good one and may Allah bless you always.

Five days forecast for Brookings.
Source: http://www.wunderground.com/US/SD/Brookings.html
It has a chance of thunder-storms and rain shower for Saturday and Sunday. So, all the weekend plans probably will be cancelled. Poor Aliya, since she loves to be outside. Allah knows well . :)


Last but not least, I want to share with you my sunset photo. I took it when we went back from Walmart this evening. Subhanallah, the beautiful sunset view I ever seen.



No comments: