"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Winter is still here....

When the ice and snow melted for these 3 days, I thought, the spring is around the corner. But today, my spring dream was ruined. Out of sudden, Brookings was hit by a blizzard (heavy snow) and all the places becoming white again!

There are 3 things I learn about the cold weather.

[1] When it too cold, just stay at home with a cup of hot coffee!

[2] The road will be very slippery because of the black ice, so, be careful with your steps! And it's better if we just stay at home.

[3] There are 3 parts of my body which i need to cover properly when I go outside; my face, my fingertips and my feet...

2 comments:

wida said...

bestnya..winter.aliya main salji?

mama | papa |aliya said...

main 2 kali dah, tapi tak dapat dok lama kat luar, sejuk sangat... :)