"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shrimp celery soup

Tadaaa, I present you my own recipe that I cooked for my lovely husband. He love it very much. It's simple meal and very easy to cook.

The ingredients (for a person):

  1. 15-20 medium shrimps
  2. 1-2 stalk of celery
  3. 2-3 spoons mayonnaise
  4. Garlic powder
  5. Salt
  6. Pure ground black pepper
  7. water

Blend shrimps, celery stalk, and mayonnaise together (put some water), reserve a few shrimp for raw added into the soup. Put the blend shrimp and celery in the pot. Chop the balance shrimp (medium portion) and put in the pot. Put the salt, garlic powder and the black pepper as you wish. Put some water. Cook it for 10-15minutes and it's ready to serve.

No comments: