"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Monday, August 9, 2010

I miss my mom so much! :)

I can't stop myself to think about her all the time! Yes, it's you MOM! :) You are my life, you are my heart and you are my everything. You're the one who shared your life with me before I can see the world. You're the one who teach me how to crawl, walk and run. You're the one who always standing by my side, shared my happiness and the sadness too of course.

Thanks for everything you had done to me. Sorry for all my wrong doing. Ma, you are the BEST.

Selamat berpuasa untuk keluarga di Malaysia...


Notes: Kami di sini mendoakan Ma selamat segalanya di Mekah nanti, semoga segala urusan Ma dipermudahkan Allah. muah muah muah Tak tahu ma akan baca ke tak entry ni. :)

Abang H and Kakak J, serta Abang M ataupon Abang J, nanti amik kat airport bely? hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ma baca pada 10/08/2010 jam 22:46 waktu Malaysia

Lini said...

terima kasih abang h! :)