"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ramadhan is coming soon...

This is my second Ramadhan in Brookings. I don't know what it would like this year, but I really hope for the best Ramadhan for all of us. I can't wait for it and I really nervous too. It will be another long fasting hour here, approximately 16-17 hours fasting a day. Hope Allah make it easy for us and the hot summer is not too hot for us, insya Allah...aminnn.

I hope, we can be a better Muslim, always want to change for a good thing and try our best to achieve that, insya Allah.

No comments: