"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer make me FAT!

  • I must admit that I'm fat now compared with last spring season. I gained few pounds already, huhuhu. I blame my eat-night habit for these 2 weeks.

  • Exercise is a good practice to reduce my weight, and I don't have opportunity to do so yet. My husband is very busy with his lab and field works. Summer is a good time to plant his rice. What a dilemma!


Notes: We visited corn field this evening. The place is about 15 minutes from our apartment. I'm so excited when I saw windmills all over the places. Nice view with a bright and lovely day make me so calmed!

No comments: