"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A day with my Canon

  • Last Sunday, we went to Mc' Crory Garden. It has been a while because I was very busy finishing my sewing project. I really miss the garden so much.
  • I took this opportunity to take various beautiful flowers with my Canon camera. My photography technique seems to be a little bit off. Sewing make my shooting skills rusty. Huhu
  • Thanks to Papa for accompanying me although it was only for 15 minutes. Aliya limited my movement but I still felt very happy that day!


Notes: [1] Check out my Photoblog for my new photos. :)

[2] I started my new sewing project's today. I will let you know soon when it is done. :) I can't wait to see the result!!

No comments: