"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mengarang sajaklah pulak!

Haha last night I can't sleep, so suddenly I was inspired to write poems.
The silent of night make my" pena" wrote something nice.

Feel free to visit my new photo-poetry blog here name as "Sajak azali"!

The idea to create photo-poetry blog comes from Azalia Suhaimi photo-poetry blog. Her poems were far away good compared than mine.

Nice words with a good rhythms is beautiful.
read it or leave it! :)



Notes: Miss my 'azali' so much, and miss the rest too! Do you missed me?

No comments: