"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Car Wash

We went to Shell gas station to wash our car using automatic car wash and this is our first experience, haha.

I was shocked when I heard a loud noise coming from the washed place. The machine started by sprinkled the soaps bubble, and then rinsed with water. The process continued for a few times.

Haha what a awkward moment for me! Aliya just showed her boring and sleepy face. Papa? He was laughing and make fun on me! grrr :p



No comments: