"Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my Blog. All the photos were taken by me, unless indicated otherwise. You can use or reproduce certain contents and images (except for personal notes/ journals) for personal use only."

Blog's quote: Biarlah apa yang ditulis memberi manfaat untuk yang lain, insyaAllah.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kami sepanjang minggu ni....

  • I have no plan for outdoors outing this weekend. Papa only want to stay at home because the world cup fever has just started!
  • I decided to cook Nasi Kerabu today. Then I realize that we had port luck this afternoon at Surau. So, If there any chance, I will cook the Nasi Kerabu tomorrow. I have craving to eat this nasi for along time.
  • In these few days, nothing much happens to us. I spent almost my time at home. The weather is not good, rainy and wet.
  • Last Monday and Tuesday, I manage to sew a green cute blouse. I took the pattern from this link. This blouse was very easy to make but it was very complicated to measure (Maybe I don't have any experience before).
  • Aliya is in good health and I really hope she is fine after she fell from our mattress yesterday! So far she looks okay.

Notes: We are looking forward for England and USA game this afternoon. Papa seems to be England fan so do I. Go England go!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha .....england :(.......go netherland go